Monday, December 19, 2011

Suck it up!!!!!

Ladies!!!!! Well yesterdays post was about great "Thick Girl" websites....well this is the follow up. I said on the previous post that if you learn your fabrics you can learn how to eye clothing that may not be your "typical" size, but you can learn to work it like its was made just for you! Typically if its stretchy material you can pull it off and make an outfit out of a Large garment but your normally an Ex-Large. But I gotta be honest...Honey you MUST know that you have to SUCK IT UP! I know, I know, your probably saying what do you mean by that?? Ladies, that means you need to learn to make GOOD shapewear one of your wardrobe must haves! You can squeeze you butt in that Large shirt, skirt, dress of what have you and look like a busted can of biscuits you if want too!!! NO!!! Shapewear maybe a little uncomfortable, I must admit, but one of my motto's is: "Looking Fierce ain't always Fun!" You have to suck up the pain of that tight ass girdle and ignore those burning/blistered feet in those bad shoes your rocking to pull off a great outfit sometimes! Good shapewear smooths out those lumps and bumps and gives your outfit a more polished look. And please don't get it twisted, Skinny girls need to wear it too. I'm just saying...We all use use that smooth, sexy curve appeal.

Below are a couple of pics of some shapewear that all of the ladies can use to create sexy shilhouette that we all what to have:
Spanx Black Super Power Pants
Spanx Power Pants-Black
Evans Black Waist Cincher
Waist Cincher
Ava Lovers Booster Basque
Ava Lovers Booster Basque
Evans Firm Control Slip
Firm Control Slip

These are just a few pics of thing that does the trick! They can be a bit pricey for the good ones, but they usually last long when you take care of them...And before I forget getting fitted for a good fitting bra takes you a loooong way (I know because I am top heavy!) So to all my gals out there "Suck It Up!" and MAKE IT WORK in my Tim Gunn voice! =)

<3 Mimi

1 comment:

  1. haaaa i had on one yesterday at Peyton's baptism lol and almost died great post

    ReplyDelete