Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fashion Fave: The First Lady Edition



Where do I start?? There is so much that can be said about OUR First Lady of the United States, Mrs. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama. She is absolutely one of my Fashion Fave's because her style is so classic and elegant, but at the same time still full of youth. By that I mean that she does look like someones grandma, but yet the classy young woman that she is! The First Lady's style seems effortless. But her impeccable style isn't the only thing that I
admire about her, because beyond her beauty is a brilliant mind! She is very highly educated, full of class, and gives young women of any race but particularly black women, someone to look up to besides Basketball wives and other people that you see in the media often! She is a true role model to me because she is not a woman to sit off in her husband and OUR President Barack Obama's shadows...instead, she is out making things happen and especially  for our youth with her "Lets Move!" campaign in which Beyonce is a part of. She also has a program for young girls where they come to the White House once a month and work with herself and some of the White House's top officials. She is extremely hands on with everything that she is apart of...from going to feed the homeless and serving food in soup kitchens, to gardening, to getting down and dancing with the kids! So here's to a true trendsetter, fashionista, role model, and most of all the best First Lady yet!


 















And I can't talk about First Lady Michelle Obama without mentioning how you can just look at her and the way she looks at her husband, President Obama, and you can see her love for him in her eyes and in the way she smiles at him! She stands BY her man and not BEHIND him! I love it!!! And that fact that her family comes first! They are an amazing family indeed!







I LOVE this pic below because this is me and my husband's little thing we do! Touch the Rock!


I could literally go on and on about OUR First Lady but I mean really...She is Greatness Ladies....GREATNESS!

Love and Kisses,
Mimi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment