Monday, August 6, 2012

Bring it back! Bring it back!!!!






You asked for it and you got it!

I know some of my Diva's out there is having a M.A.C.-attack!!!!! So i'm at work this morning and get a text my an old co-worker in Montgomery and she says that MAC has re-released a lipstick called Candy Yum Yum that she thought I would like and to go check it out! She has a TRUE ADDICTION to MAC, and knows my taste in makeup very well so I knew I had to stop what I was doing to check it out. Needless to say, I almost fainted.... Here's the colors that were re-released!


From Left to Right: Candy Yum Yum, Moxie, and Rocker ($15)



From Left to Right: Bait, Cult of Cherry, and Flash of Flesh ($15)


From Left to Right: Gaucamole, Jete, and Moth Brown ($15)

My advice to you ladies is STOCK UP! The items were released this morning and I doubt that MAC are going to release them for a third time. With that being said, go ahead and buy at least 2 of your favorite ones so that if they never realease them again....You're good!

Love and Kisses!
Mimi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment