Tuesday, May 7, 2013

M*A*C Punk Couture Collection

Hautecore Colour Premiering Exclusively Online SHOP NOW

This morning MAC released a new collection online this morning called "Punk Couture" premiering exclusively online. It features two lipsticks, one fluidline, one liquid eye liner, a pro longwear lipglass, and a nail lacquer:

 FluidlineBlacktrack

 LipstickDark side

 LipstickCyber

 Liquid Eye LinerBoot Black

 Pro Longwear LipglassDark as Night

 Nail LacquerDark Angel


Purple happens to be y favorite color so I like the color choices i the collection...but in all honesty it's been done before. Like I said earlier...I already own Cyber and the Fluidline in Blacktrack. My favorite things in the collection is the Dark Angel nail lacquer and the Dark Side Lipstick(I'm seriously thinking about ordering this one!)

Happy Shopping....

Love and Kisses,
Mimi <3



No comments:

Post a Comment