Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RiRi Woo

The wait is over!!!!!!!! Yesterday evening my husband walked in the room and handed me my favorite little black box! I couldn't wait to open it and see what it was going to look like....

Here's my review, I think that the colors are fairly close. In comparison to Ruby Woo, the RiRi Woo seems to be a teensy bit redder. The Retro Matte finish seems as dry as the Matte of Ruby Woo. 

I was a little let down in the packaging tho because it looks nothing like the pic of products that Rihanna posted on Instagram a few months back and I thought that the RiRi Woo was going to be that deep Merlot wine colored lipstick that was pictured....but I'm guessing that maybe those things will be released later on or something.


All in all, I love the color because it does remind me so much of Ruby Woo, BUT I would say if you have Ruby Woo and missed out on RiRi Woo don't beat yourself up...and if you DON'T have Ruby Woo in your collection and missed out on RiRi Woo this time I would definitely suggest you picking it up when it comes out again this June!!

Pics of both below....

Love and kisses,
Mimi <3



No comments:

Post a Comment