Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Belle Figlie

Okay so I know I posted a little earlier but I just downloaded the Blogger App for iPhones so I wanted to try it out to see how it works. This post is of my "Belle Figlies," which means "beautiful daughters" in Latin. My husband Tremaine and I are were blessed with two amazing little princesses, Morgan Alexia (4yro) & Madelyn Alexis (2yro). They are complete opposites in personality, night & day. Morgan is a talkative diva & Maddy is a fiesty little something. Morgan is a peanut M&M kinda girl and Maddy prefers plain. Lol! Although they are nothing alike as far as personality goes, they are as thick as thieves. True BFFs just like me and my Tuter Alexia (hence their middle names are after her). We even call each other "Tuter" because when Maddy was born Morgan was only 1yr old and couldn't say sister correctly. Well below are pics of my loves modeling their Color Blocking outfits on Easter Sunday!


Love and Kisses,
Mimi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment