Monday, April 2, 2012

Fashion Fave: Amber RIley


Hey Fashionista's!!!

Today I am bringing you another one of my Fashion Fave's....this time it's Glee's very own Amber Riley! Amber plays the role of Mercedes Jones on Glee. Last night, I was tweeting, FB'n, and texting with my bestie Victoria as we watched BET's "Celebration of Gospel." They were doing a tribute to the Mother of Gospel music Mahalia Jackson, and Amber was the first one to sing, long with the LEGENDARY Pastor Shirley Ceasar (I LOVE HER!!!), Yolanda Adams, and Jennifer Holliday. Amber looked absolutely A-Doreable!!! At that very moment I told Victoria that she was going to be my next post! I think that she effortlessly looks gorgeous...her pose, her style, hair, makeup, she has it down packed! And please don't take this as a "She looks good.....for a big girl" post because it's not! She just looks great period! Along with being a beauty and great actress, she also has an amazing voice! Total package! I wish her an amazing career and here's a few photos of today's Fashion Fave!!!!



















And I must say that Amber gave one of THE best tribute's to Miss Whitney Houston on Glee after her passing! Check it out below:





***ATTENTION: Don't forget to shop Nvy Ink Boutique on http://nvyink.moonfruit.com/!!!! SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!*****


Love and Kisses,
Mimi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment