Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fashion Fave: Men's Edition



Ladies! Ladies! Laaaaadies!!!!!! This is one fine ass man pictured above!!!!! I LOVE and I do mean LOVE a sexy, bald-head, dark skinned man! But I married a sexy brown skinned thang!!! I love a man who can dress well, both dressed up in a suit & tie or dressed down in jeans and a nice clean tee, and that smells good! It does something to my soul. I must say that my dad is THE BEST smelling man on earth! He can just take a shower and have on no cologne and he smells like a million bucks. All his clothes have his scent in them I don't care how much my mom washes them or take them to the cleaners they just smell so good! So apparently you see why I love a man that smells good! A nice watch, belt, and pair of shoes can take you along way gentlemen! Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson of the NFL New England Patriots is the epitome of what I like in a man...Physically that is! I think that he is very charming, funny and has a great smile. He is a very well dressed, fashion-forward man and he pulls off some colors together that just makes you want to melt in his hands! If you follow him @Ochocinco on Twitter or Instagram, you can see first hand that his swag is outta here. Now matter how you may feel about him personally, you can not deny swag when you see it! I love to see him dressed up, down, or not dressed at all! Lmao! So here's a few pics for the lovely gentlemen to take notes (and ladies to drool over)  of Mr. Ochocinco below :









Chad Ochocinco NFL Player Chad Ochocinco attends the Diesel show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim at Raleigh Hotel on July 14, 2011 in Miami Beach, Florida.












Sidenote: I have a thing for Blue Under Armours too...back when my husband and I were dating his high school football team's colors were Blue & Red, one night he came to see me after practice and he had on this beautiful shade of blue Under Armour and the moon was shining on his body, mind you honey he was RIPPED TO SHREDS, and I just wanted to rip HIM to shreds! LMAO!!!! I always tell him, now 10 yrs later, that I was mesmorized by him that night! Lol....I LOVE MY FOOTBALL GUY, Tremaine is the GREATEST!!!! <3 <3 <3



LAST BUT NOT LEAST LADIES....







JESUS LAWD HAMMERCY!!!!! I can't....I had to share these pics too Ladies! Evelyn is one lucky girl....

Love and Kisses,
Mimi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment